View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 05:47 PM   #352
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
Tony Khan is definitely going to need to get better at not responding to negative tweets from fans after AEW kicks off. Even if it's a big hit, there will absolutely be people who say offensive things about it.

Otherwise, wrestling twitter will eat him alive.

That's fair if he does get carried away with it, but he might just be "picking his spots." Standing up for yourself in the right circumstances can be good for your public image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
So AEW can do business with our greatest enemy without repute but WWE gets shit on for doing business with an ally?
Normally I defend you, but this is just a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
I’ll never understand rooting against the idea of there being other places for wrestlers to viably make a living.
Well, I can understand wanting promotions like TNA to fold so that the talent worth a damn can get out of their contracts and go somewhere that will benefit the wrestling industry. But rooting against actual promotions that could be good? I'm with you there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
Why? They only have talent that have marginal appeal.
Their logo has been out there for two weeks, dude. Chris Jericho is a huge get. We'll see if they do work something out with Goldberg and Jim Ross. That's not marginal appeal. Besides, even if they decide to market themselves with guys that aren't known yet, the key word there is "yet." WWE, given how cold that company is, doesn't have anyone that would be that widely recognized in 2019.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote