View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 03:44 PM   #47
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
exciting news for sure. I just don't know it's ever going to be the Monday Night War thing you guys are hoping for. The WWE isn't setting the tv world on fire right now. I think wrestling in general has run it's course on tv and will just have a very niche audience going forward. Really just like everything else.

I just hope it doesn't get stuck on some random channel on a horrible night and time slot. But then again is the majority of house holds even watching TV as it airs anymore? seems like binge watching is the way everyone wants to do it now.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote