View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 11:03 PM   #68
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
I have been thinking WM will get to the point it has to be two days long eventually. Sell double the tickets, make double the profits.
Jesus. I hope not. Talk about over saturation, or completing ignoring the concept of quality over quantity, which is already an issue.

In fairness, I barely watch as it is, due to the quality or lack thereof... generally catch WM, Rumble, Summerslam, the occasional Raw or SD segment, hour, or half hour... but come on. Two days of WM? Who's going to watch that? It's already too much as it is with the ridiculous "pre-show", etc.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote