View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 06:19 AM   #220
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
SPOILER: show
Love the Suzuki vs Ishii interactions. Can't wait for the inevitable singles match.

Always respected the Bucks athleticism and creativity, but never cared for their spot heavy style. In recent months they've adjusted their style and focus more on story telling and selling, and it all culminated in this match. Fantastic bout that shows just how well the bucks have evolved.

Mysterio looks and moves better than he has since WCW. No exaggeration.

Jr heavy bout delivers as usual. Expecting an obituary for osprey one of these days.

I fucking hate Elgin. Not for what he did, though that was obviously bad. I hate him because he makes me want to like him despite how gross it feels. Dude looks FUCKING AMAZING since cutting weight. And his performance was equally impressive. Someone please tell me there was an update and that chick was a lying druggie or something.

Very surprised at Jericho winning but I have to imagine he's dropping it back to naito or to evil at the g-1 special.

I haven't marked out that hard at the end of a match since Benoit won the title at Wrestlemania. Seriously, what a fucking masterpiece. Every fall telling a different story. And the whole thing backed by their storied rivalry and Kenny's journey to this match.

This is what long term booking gets you. WWE has all but abandoned it and thus haven't gotten an emotional response like this from me in 15 years.

Incredible show.

Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote