View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 01:32 AM   #269
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball View Post
God damn it, is there anything that man can't do? I can't remember who he was wrestling (I think it may have been Kofi Kingston), but they back body dropped Cesaro out of his Neutralizer and he flipped over and landed on his feet.

I really think the guy could make an amazing babyface. He's got a personality, it just doesn't really belong in serious heel characters. He's not great on the mic, but all he needs is an awkward line or two and he could charm his way into the hearts of millions.

Jack Swagger vs. Antonio Cesaro doesn't seem like something they would include at WrestleMania XXX, but I think they could go for Cesaro's biggest swing ever and try and create a moment. Cesaro swinging around Colter for a long time and then celebrating with Hulk Hogan as Real American plays could be a great moment too. Hogan probably can't wrestle, but he could endorse Cesaro as a true American hero and the strongest man in the world, brotha!
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote