View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 07:18 PM   #181
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
There is some I agree with there and some I disagree with.

Let's be honest: John Cena and Randy Orton have not feuded in ages. They pretty much had every match under the sun with each other when they did (except for TLC), but it was years ago. Cena vs. Orton actually seems like a fresh major attraction, really. The problem is that these two men have been picked by management to represent the generation, and at present, Randy Orton, in particular, has been surpassed or equaled by men like CM Punk and Daniel Bryan. Orton as a heel has also had a bit of trouble finding his feet. We're no longer talking about The Viper who got turned face because he was giving off those "Stone Cold" bad-ass vibes; we're talking about an Orton who freaked out after RKOing Steph, instead of relishing in it. We're dealing with a Randy Orton who is petrified that he cannot defeat John Cena. This hardly seems like a clash between equals.

Cena and Orton have also had pretty bad chemistry in the past. I don't know what it is, but neither seems to really lift the other's performance. That hasn't seemed an issue in this feud, as Cena has really brought the promo work and their interactions have not been clunky or stock; but it remains to be seen how memorable their TLC Match at the PPV is.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote