View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 06:01 AM   #373
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Hangman is a very good looking guy. Has grown into himself. Looked a bit “bland” when I first saw him, but carries himself very well now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
From some angles, Hangman Page makes me wonder if he's the result of Seth Rollins and Dolph Ziggler having so many matches together they somehow spliced and created an entity that looks like their offspring.
I kinda agree with the first quote, but the second one gave me a chuckle.

I seriously couldn't tell a handful of guys in ROH apart for a time, and those guys were Adam Page and all three guys in The Kingdom (Cole, Taven, and that one guy married to Maria. I remember his name now, but I'm sticking to the joke). A good part of Page breaking away from that is in no small part thanks to BTE, but with and without it, he has grown beyond voiceless lackey and been given room to breathe. If situations were different, I could have made the same mistake with interchanging he and Chase Owens in Japan. Instead, he has succeeded in making himself stand out.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote