Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 05:17 PM   #112
#1-norm-fan
Resident drug enabler

#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#1-norm-fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Sometimes it's a simple, generic insult to try to save face and avoid acknowledging another blatant strawman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RP View Post
Here's an idea. Make Lesnar wrestle a RAW once in a while!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
Special attraction wrestles every week on TV and is no longer special. Complainers gonna complain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
You have the worst comprehension ever. He said nothing about Leaner wrestling every week.
Quote:
What a geek.
Sometimes it's responding with the truth in "joke" form to try to avoid acknowledging getting called out on your bullshit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sliksuke nakamura View Post
I wonder if Shane will win the Rumble and face Styles for the title at WM...surely they wouldn't do that...right?
Quote:
That's not the plan. But plans change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Rey 2.0 View Post
I thought the plans were in place for months?
Quote:
They are, but I'm not above lying to make it look like I know what I'm talking about. I'm trying to be like the wrestling journalists.
Either way... it's always wonderfully Trumptarded.
#1-norm-fan is offline   Reply With Quote