View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 07:30 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
***REDO*** Rate the Game: Week 171 ***REDO***

Whoopsie-daisy, we had a bit of a stumbling block with last week's game. Battlefield: Bad Company sadly can not join the company of the rest of the games on our leaderboard. DAMN iNATOR certainly enjoyed it, giving it a solid 4 as his score, but with him being the sole voice, we can't add it to the list, but it can join our Honorable Mentions table.

Unfortunately, this means I have to do double duty this week. Not only doing a replacement game for last week (which is this thread), but doing Week 172, too. There will, of course, be another thread for that so be sure to check that out. So for the replacement game, let's go diving into the bowl to see what we can dig up.

via GIPHY

Well Fus Ro Dah me right in the ass. This week we put one of Bethesda's biggest works in the hot seat. It's time for us to unfurl those Elder Scrolls and ride on our dragons (backwards). It's The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim! Probably the most well-known entry in the Elder Scrolls series, it made one hell of a splash when it released, but how do you all feel about it? Is it a fulfilling adventure or does it leave you feeling empty? Let's all do the poll thing and hash it out and we'll see you in the other thread!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote