View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 12:48 PM   #341
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
Robby was pretty amazing at the end there btw, that was a genuinely well staged and acted scene which broke from the cheese in a way I appreciated.
There needs to be a bit more realism, let the actors work a little bit more naturally. It’s always good to see relatable drama between the teen gang fights.

That being said, that fight between Robby and Hawk was fantastic. I loved the mirroring. Quality.
Agreed. the biggest problem on the show by far is when they move away from the realism. They usually do a very good job of reeling it back in, but last season I thought was the worst as far as the OTT nature went. This one, because they brought the focus to the tournament, it seemed to not stretch credulity as much and felt more grounded. Still some awful, cheesy moments but I don't know if it's possible to avoid them given the nature of the show.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote