View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 09:31 PM   #18912
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I don't think you can really compare Hero and Owens. Owens is a big guy and apparently cut weight and got in better shape when he came in. I think he just has the type of body that is husky, but the way he moves in the ring, he is clearly in good shape. Again, I didn't see him previously, but fans have commented on his weight loss since his indie days.

Hero on the other hand is a slim guy who just looks sloppy, like his gut hanging and it gives the impression of a guy who got his opportunity and just didn't have the commitment to take advantage of it. I think that is what irked people. You work and work for this and then show up like he did. Same idea with Braden Walker.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote