View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 02:25 PM   #15204
KaosDarksol

KaosDarksol has a good deal of rep (10,000+)KaosDarksol has a good deal of rep (10,000+)KaosDarksol has a good deal of rep (10,000+)KaosDarksol has a good deal of rep (10,000+)KaosDarksol has a good deal of rep (10,000+)KaosDarksol has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Man, that whole comes off really goofy playing it back. I can't remember exactly what Vince did to upset everybody, but I remember thinking at the time that it's really weird the entire lockerroom is standing around just grimacing at this boss they apparently fear. It would make sense for them to smile as he walked past. London also doesn't look genuinely happy to be there. He's playing the character of kid that doesn't want to be caught out.

They should have had him be behind the explosion.
To be fair the whole story line blew up (haha see what I did there) the next raw because of the whole Chris Benoit tragedy. So the story never got to play it's course which is probably a good thing because it may have ended in Undertaker vs Mr McMahon in a dead man vs dead man match at wrestlemania.
KaosDarksol is offline   Reply With Quote