View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 02:56 PM   #4432
Extreme Angle
XBL TAG : Mootkinstein

Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Extreme Angle has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Cool. Me and my R-Tyme boys just acquired a lot of top-level tools and I'm very happy to announce production can begin on 'any project we want'. We'll reveal titles in the Summer convention season, hopefully toward releases in 2013/14 on various channels. I can say right now there will be a fighting game, and something you wouldn't expect from me.
Awesome! Me and some uni buds have been employed now to work on a iPad game. Kinda wipeout like game for some company in Africa, no game studios over there so this guy my lecturer knows has made one there, game concept keeps changing though, it was originally supposed to be a Monkey strategy game.
Semi working on this aswell with the uni, got some guy from Splash Damage (Brink) to do a character model for us too!

Extreme Angle is offline   Reply With Quote