View Single Post
Old 03-07-2004, 11:42 PM   #202
HeartBreakMan2k
Franchise of TPWW

HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
This is my first month on the weekly PPV set up. I'll most likely lose some money because I used to names for this card. Enjoy.

EWA BlackOut

We see Brock Lesnar arriving backstage, he's attacked from behind by AJ Styles with a chair! "I guess tonight we get in a cage, your title is mine" AJ says with a cocky look and walks off."
Overall Rating: 85

Ron "The Truth" Killings is backstage, he was hyping the tag team number one contenders match.
Overall Rating: 76

Ron Killings and Elix skipper went over Satoshi Kojima and Takao Omori after True Convictions from Killings.
Overall Rating: 76
Crowd Reaction: 67
Match Quality: 77
Road Agents Notes: Both Killings and Skipper lost overness to their weak gimmick. I probably should have checked that before booking them in their first match with us.

Paul London is backstage, he's attacked by CM Punk with a ladder... Punk sets up the ladder and climbs... LONDON CALLING! Punk just stole London's own move!
Overall Rating: 58
Road Agents Notes: Punk gained overness.

Trent Acid won the first ever EWA All Pro cup with a win over Perry Saturn and Christopher Daniels.
Overall Rating: 75
Crowd Reaction: 68
Match Quality: 83
Road Agents Notes: The EWA All Pro Cup gained image.

We See Jerry Lynn warming up backstage, the fatal fourway for the US title is next.
Overall Rating: 65
Road Agents Notes: Lynn lost overness (yeah no shit)

CM Punk won the EWA US title defeating Paul London, Jerry Lynn, and Psychosis in a four corners match.
Overall Rating: 71
Crowd Reaction: 61
Match Quality: 81
Road Agents Notes: The EWA US title gained image.

We see the new commisioner, Don Callis, he informs us that Erik Watts has been fired, and tonight AJ Styles and Brock Lesnar will have a cage match, but thanks to Styles earlier attack, it will not be for the world title
Overall Rating: 79
Road Agents Notes: Callis gained overness.

AJ Styles defeated Brock Lesnar in a cage match after interferance from Ebessan. After the match Ebessan and Styles shook hands and continued their attack.
Overall Rating: 87
Crowd Reaction: 90
Match Quality: 83
Road Agents Notes: Brock lost overness

Overall Show Rating: 74

My opinions: I'm far from pleased, with the names I expected a better show, however I did continue some feuds.
HeartBreakMan2k is offline   Reply With Quote