View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 09:37 AM   #120
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixx View Post
So Scorpion is a good guy and Sub Zero is bad? I don't know much about MK, but I thought it was the other way around.

And I just read the Scorpion actor is fucking 60 years old.
Scorpion is neutral. Sub-Zero has actually been 2 different people using the same name; one good, the other bad.

The first Sub-Zero, Bi-Han, killed Scorpion long before the first Mortal Kombat game's events when the sorcerer Quan Chi set them against each other unknowingly when he hired the both of them for the same task. As they were both members of rival clans, this lead to a fight when they eventually ran into each other, leading to Scorpion's demise. This allowed Scorpion to be reborn as a specter under Quan Chi's influence. Quan Chi was actually responsible for the death of Scorpion's family and clan but used Scorpion like a pawn for his own purposes. Sub-Zero went on to live until the first Mortal Kombat game's tournament, where he met his end when Scorpion took his revenge. Due to that Sub-Zero's dark nature, he would reborn in a similar fashion Scorpion was as Noob Saibot.

In the events of the second game, the younger brother of the original Sub-Zero takes the mantle and looks for answers surrounding the death of Bi-Han. Scorpion is drawn to him as he's confused as to the identity of this new Sub-Zero. This younger version isn't as swayed towards evil as his brother and eventually becomes one of Earth's warriors. Meanwhile, Scorpion is essentially a wild card throughout the rest of series.

In other words, this movie is fucking stupid.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote