View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 11:57 AM   #4341
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just want to say I can't remember when I've been this pumped for the next episode of Dynamite. The St. Patricks Day SLAM is gonna be awesome I just know it. But it's not even just the card they have lined up. It's the shake up they've so clearly done after Revolution. Sure some stories are going to continue but they will obviously evolve and bring in different characters (Mox/Kingston/Kenny/Good Bro's/Christian). It already feels so fresh compared to the rut I felt AEW was in for the past two months.

I have a feeling that Sting/Archer/Darby will end up being allies against Team Taz who I could see scooping up Scorpio. Penta/Cody is going to be sick and I can't wait to see where Penta goes after. Also, the Inner Circle vs MJF Alliance is a great evolution and I'm hoping it ends up in Stadium Stampede.

I think one thing that is feeling dry to me though is the Young Bucks. I feel that as fun as their matches can be that "I've seen it all". When they are on, they are awesome but ultimately right now I think they are just hitting their spots and I don't feel a very strong connection to their characters. They come off pretty fake to me. But still yeah they do cool spots. I think I'll be more interested when something fresh happens, a break up or a heel run. Just something different.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote