View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 04:03 PM   #3059
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
20 years??? Jeez, crazy to imagine having a game going that long.

Now I want to see Jenna vs. Hotbody for some reason. Wonder if it's still programmed into the game's coding "I'm not losing to a woman!!"
I'll try to recap Riott's illustrious career via her WrestleMania streak and that'll give you a bit of a microcosm as to the amount of time I've had this sucker running:

WrestleMania 39: Her first appearance, a little more than a year after her debut. Freshly turned face and against Monique, an earlier form of present-day Naomi and catalyst for turning Riott from heel to face.

WrestleMania 40: Versus Lisa Benton. Won the Women's Title for a third time here.

WrestleMania 41: Versus Nicole Durgan. Don't know if you remember her. Retained the title and sent Durgan off to retirement.

WrestleMania 42: Versus Billie Padgett. This was during the initial Brooklyn Sisterhood storyline. This would've been the fifth time she won the title.

WrestleMania 43: Versus Lisa Benton and Sophie Waters. I basically shoved the top three women in a title match. The sixth time Riott won the title.

WrestleMania 44: Versus Eclypse.

WrestleMania 45: Versus Kyoko, a Japanese import. She actually wasn't in the game that long as she was one of those that retired at 35.

WrestleMania 46: Versus Sophie Waters. The seventh time she won the title.

WrestleMania 47: Teamed with Caleb Greene against Romeo Valiente and Madison. Yeah, I did a little romance angle with her...as romantic as you can be with someone like her.

WrestleMania 48: Teamed with Lisa Benton and Sophie Waters against three other women, one of them Aphrodite in what was definitively Benton's last match.

WrestleMania 49: Versus AJ.

WrestleMania 50: Versus Sonya Braddock. Ended Braddock's streak and won the title for a record eighth time.

WrestleMania 51: Versus Jamie Roderick.

WrestleMania 52: Teamed with Faith Connors and Jenna Kyle against Arianna, Tania, and Billie Padgett.

WrestleMania 53: Versus Marty Preston to send her off to retirement. Preston was another favorite of mine. Extremely reliable as far as match quality went.

WrestleMania 54: Versus Hannah McCormick. Her final WrestleMania appearance and it kind of made sense to do a country vs. rock kind of thing. Jenna would retire her months after this and that's why I don't have her active anymore. I mean, after 16 WrestleManias, 8 Women's Titles, and almost 20 years, where do you go from there?
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote