View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 06:06 PM   #430
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Reading between the lines:

* In Jericho's podcast he talked about Omega like he was basically AEW. Unfortunately, he talked about Ibushi like he was New Japan. It doesn't necessarily mean that things aren't being worked on and wheels aren't being greased, but if I had to guess where Ibushi goes, I'd suggest he's staying with New Japan and maybe doing guest spots with AEW, which could still be cool, but might not make him the most popular guy in New Japan.

* In JR's podcast with Jim Cornette, which seems like it was recorded a while ago, JR either misspoke or made a Freudian slip. He said "I"ve been affiliated with..." which he then corrected, but didn't edit out, to be "associated with." There have been lots of rumors and some pretty good indicators that JR is going to be doing something with them, and that's just more to stoke the fire.

* Maria's Twitter spasms seem to suggest that she Mike Bennett have been very appreciative of their time in WWE and that the internet doesn't know anything. I don't know why you would be, but that would seem to lean against them leaving. I can't say I'm disappointed by Mike Bennett not jumping ship. It is a shame about Maria in the skimpy gear again.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote