View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 11:58 PM   #2843
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Well I do keep Ian Moore around despite being 53. He has a 97 charisma rating and still has high stats as far as his work rate is concerned. It'd be quite the boost for another promotion to snag him, which is why I don't let him go. I could use him for the authority figure role but Benton is a sentimental favorite. As a side note, I wonder what kind of world the wrestling industry would be if every billionaire in the country just decided to form their own promotion just for shits and giggles.

Yeah, all of my guys are under written contract. I've essentially devastated the market with how stingy I am with my talent. Even the Japan tours are barren. I only mention Braddock because in the game's canon she's capable of tossing me through a wall if she doesn't get her payout.

Vince will always be his own worst enemy whenever it comes to the stuff that comes out of his mouth. I think the biggest shock to me in all of that is TNT would even have a wrestling show on air after all of this time. Like, what motivation would they have?
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote