View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 06:36 PM   #2345
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Promotion Wars/EWR/TEW

I know this probably belongs in the video games or another forum, but it is primarily wrestling related so I figured it was a good place to get opinions, etc.

I was reminded earlier of my days playing Promotion Wars and Extreme Warfare. How many of you guys used to play or still play games like Promotion Wars, Extreme Warfare or Total Extreme Warfare?

I always loved being head booker/creative. I haven't played any of these games in years and would love to possibly start playing again. Does anyone know if/how I can get these games on my Macbook without running an emulator like Windows Parallel?

Also, feel free to share any of your best storylines/feuds if you used to or still play. I'd love to hear or get some ideas if I actually do get back into playing.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote