View Single Post
Old 07-07-2021, 11:47 PM   #64
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
Ugh, they just HAD to squeeze in the "Thor as a frog" thing somehow, didn't they?
Huh. Didn't notice he was a frog, but got enough of a glimpse to know it was Thor.

That actually makes Gator Loki make more sense, and most of the variants might agree with me if he weren't buried out of view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchables View Post
i respectfully disagree, i thought it was tremendous

the thanos copter was a particularly nice touch
Now *that* I completely missed. Now I have to go back and try to scour the scene for any other stuff they shoved into the refuse pile.

I like "our" Loki's reaction to the perpetual betrayals in like two minutes. He's completely done with what is obviously his own bullshit.

I wonder how many years of practice it took "Lonely" Loki to learn to build cities like that?

And finally, for some reason, I kept picturing classic RPGs in my head, but every party member that comes and goes is named Loki except Sylvie (and I still suspect Mobius who has been in the TVA so long, he doesn't even remember he's one).

Loki left the party.

Loki and Loki have joined the party!

Loki is poisoned.

Loki used HEAL ALL on Loki! Loki has ganed 29HP! Loki has gained 35HP! It did not work on Loki! Loki has gained 27HP!
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote