View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 09:30 AM   #2673
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
My love affair with AEW is sliding. I am not a fan of Tony Khan as a person on Twitter, he is starting to remind me of an owner of an e-fed. Responding to Dave's tweet about how he shouldn't watch NJPW before any other wrestling because it's not fair was total cringe.

Add that to the horrible costumes they have been outfitting talent with and some pretty spastic booking along with a ton of twinky talent, I'm not as into AEW as I was about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I feel the last few Dynamite's have been subpar with other shows which was bound to happen because so many Dynamites have been brilliant.

Also I'm just a little unthrilled with the current angles aside from Mox/Cage.

I'd like to see some fire start burning hot on this show. I have a feeling this is the point where AEW is facing their fist identity crises of sorts. We are a year in and you still can't really say what AEW is yet. It's been a buffet of wrestling so far, and for me very enjoyable but now I'm waiting to see something a little more solid.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote