View Single Post
Old 03-06-2022, 01:22 PM   #3220
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Given your entire roster are original characters so far in the future, I forget who half of them are so honestly you could have someone wrestle their first match in months and I'd probably not really notice. Given the absurd talent ratings of literally everyone in the show I don't think your audience would mind either. Literally could treat every show as a Lethal Lottery of names out of a hat and probably be guaranteed a couple of bangers in the process!

Case in point, Cross beating Harper handedly but it was still a 5 star match. Hot diggity damn! If talent levels were represented as gold coins you'd be able to jump into the pile like Scrooge McDuck.

Hotbody baiting two faces into beating the shit out of each other is classic stuff. The shitbaggery is unmatched. I had this idea that whenever he eventually loses the Cruiserweight Title, he files yet another grievance against corrupt Lisa Benton and some way or another it results in Hotbody actually being given the Authority Figure gimmick in EWR and he effectively is given one of the three shows in a settlement. It's like "SmackDown...presented by Michael Hotbody" and the show basically exists as a multiverse.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote