View Single Post
Old 06-21-2023, 08:11 AM   #7
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
This post is sponsored by Randy Savage's top rope elbow

I've seen headlines for articles claiming that this is Marvel at its lowest and how much of a failure it is, but I'm not sure where they're coming from. I was completely into the first episode as it lays things out fairly clearly and you understand where these characters are coming from, on both sides of the story. All things being fair, it is only the first episode, and assuming those articles are being completely honest, it's safe to say that things will just completely break down as time goes on. I'm still interested, for what it is worth.

SPOILER: show
Nice idea to have the daughter of Talos being one of the members of the splinter sect of Skrulls. There's a lot of potential for good drama there, but I'm still not sold on Emilia Clarke. It does win A LOT of points for the balls to kill off Maria Hill so props on that. That's a major story twist that I hope isn't squandered.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote