View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 01:32 AM   #2193
Splaya
1-0 TPWW Chess Master

Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Splaya got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
First show was ok. Basically just did a bullshit show of Heat with both RAW and SD being on there....

Batista vs Mark Jindrak.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Batista hits a right hand on Mark Jindrak and follows it up with a couple more. Batista strikes Mark Jindrak with a hard blow. Covers for a quick two count. Mark Jindrak is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Batista by Jindrak. Remember when that was a legit finish? Batista is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Batista charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Batista reverses a Mark Jindrak hammerlock. Batista hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Mark Jindrak can barely stand. Here it comes - Sit-Out Powerbomb. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Overall Rating 61%
Crowd Reaction 62%
Match Quality 61%

*Even though it is not announced, Randy Orton has been kicked out of Evolution because of being drafted to Smackdown and a newly signed superstar will debut with them tonight*

Big Show vs Mark Henry.

The Match: Messed up bodyslam by Show almost kills Henry. Show DDTs Mark Henry. Side suplex from Show. Could have been done a hell of a lot better though. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Big Show hits a weak elbow on Mark Henry. Covers for a quick two count. Henry counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Mark Henry strikes Big Show. Mark Henry hits a sloppy ass bulldog off the ropes. Big Show elbows Mark Henry in the face to break a hammerlock. Big Show DDTs Henry in a move that is so poorly executed, you can actually see that Mark Henry's head didn't touch the mat at all. The bell rings, and this match has come to a time limit draw.

Rating- 45
Reaction- 45
Match Quality -46

(Side note: Although the match was shitty, rumors are beginning to circulate that Mark Henry will be released after the match and Big Show will be suspended after it as well. Henry's firing is due to unable being able to move around the ring. Big Show's suspension stems from his backstage tirade about not wanting to be in the match with Henry.)

The 4 members of Evolution are backstage. They were telling Brock Lesnar that they would soon have him in the ring at their mercy. If I were Brock Lesnar and I saw them with a case of Vaseline, I'd take them VERY seriously.

Rating -90

(As you will see later on, Brock never appears on the show, but this will serve the purpose for the World title match on Raw on Monday between Lesnar and HHH.)

Edge vs Christian.

The Match: Christian snap suplexes Edge. Edge blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Edge scoops and slams Christian. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Edge whips Christian into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Cover, but there's no one to count for Edge! Christian comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Christian slams Edge down and motions to the crowd. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, aka the Doctor Bomb and Edge hits hard. There's a two count on the pin. Wicked suplex out of the corner from Christian, is executed so well, it hurt MY back. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Edge counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Massive backbreaker on Christian and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Christian flips out of a Edge bodyslam attempt. Christian moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Unprettier. 1....2...3, it's finished. Goldberg has a chair. Edge turns and takes a brutal shot to the head. Christian is next to take a hard shot. Goldberg has demolished everyone!

My Opinion: A wise man once said 'Can I get a side of bland with that bland'. He's dead now, though. That's what this match was...bland. **

Rating- 77
Reaction-81
Quality-71

(This match was designed to give Christian a little bit of a boost, reunite E and C for the short term, and set up a Bill Goldberg versus Edge feud.)

Goldberg is backstage. He was laying a verbal Smackdown on Edge.

Rating- 78%

Dudley Boyz vs Brothers Of Destruction.

Match Background: Dudley Boyz are one of the most experienced teams in the promotion. Brothers Of Destruction used to be a regular team, but have been inactive for a while. Whether this match will lead to a reformation as an active unit remains to be seen.

The Match: Bubba slams Undertaker. Fallaway slam by Bubba Ray Dudley puts down Undertaker. There's a two count on the pin. Undertaker counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Undertaker hits a right hand on Bubba Ray Dudley. Undertaker hits a piledriver on Bubba Ray Dudley. I know I wouldn't let someone that bad give me a piledriver. Tag to Kane. Spear! Bubba is down! Bubba backdrops Kane out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Bubba Ray Dudley. Tag between Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley. D-Von Dudley hits a right hand on Kane and follows it up with a couple more. Kane takes a right hand to the temple from D-Von. Covers for a quick two count. Big clothesline from D-Von. Tag to Bubba Ray Dudley. Bubba Ray Dudley scores with a standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Kane powers out of a headlock. BAAACK Body drop by Bubba gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Kane tags out to Undertaker. Weak bodyslam on Bubba by Undertaker sets up a legdrop. Bubba Ray Dudley has lost it! He floors Undertaker and starts raining down punches like a psycho! The referee tries to break it up...and gets thrown to one side. The referee is calling for the DQ! Bubba has caused a DQ through his hatred of Undertaker.

My Opinion: I can be generous sometimes. Well, depends on your definition of generous. **1/4.

Rating-81%
Reaction-85%
Quality-74%

(In a shocking turn of events due to there being trades for the first month after the draft, Kane will be traded to SD for the first pick in next year's draft and a midcarder to be named later. It is apparent that the Brothers of Destruction will be reunited and begin a feud with the Dudley's)

Hype video on RVD versus HHH which gets a rating of 80%

Triple H vs Rob Van Dam.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout.

The Match: HHH takes a thrown chair to the face! RVD crushes HHH with a running senton. Covers for a quick two count. HHH pushes out of a Rob Van Dam hold. STIFF~! chop lights up RVD who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Triple H with a spinning neckbreaker on RVD. Covers for a quick two count. Triple H throws RVD into a shopping trolley. Pin, but RVD is out just before the three count. Running knee lift from Triple H. Rob Van Dam is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. SUPER frankensteiner on HHH, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Hooks the leg for a two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, HHH goes down. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Hard back suplex on HHH. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Table shot! Triple H reverses a hip toss. Fallaway slam by Triple H puts down Rob Van Dam. Spear! RVD is down! Rob Van Dam hooks up a suplex, but it is blocked. HHH scores with a low blow, then turns it into a small package! The referee didn't see the illegal blow! 1...2...3! Rob Van Dam got screwed out of the victory! CM Punk comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! CM Punk drops RVD to the canvas. CM Punk quickly locks on the Devil Lock! Rob Van Dam has been left down on the canvas.

My Opinion: These guys worked SO HARD...for a ** rating. Something went wrong somewhere, didn't it?

Screw "the opinion" aside, the Rating was a 75, the reaction was a 77, and the quality was a 73.

And with that heading into Monday Night RAW, CM Punk is the new member of Evolution.
Splaya is offline   Reply With Quote