View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 10:15 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 52

Well, here are at another week. Technically this edition would comprise an entire year but, you know, circumstances and all. Another bunch of props for welcoming this back and I'll strive to keep things on schedule. Last week we were looking at a title that seemed to be universally loved but what does the math say? Where shall Ocarina of Time fall on our glorious leaderboard?

Well slap my grits and call me a monkey's...something. We've made history here, boys and girls. After all this time we're looking at a NEW number one as the Nintendo 64 classic claims the top spot with an average of 4.8! Super Mario Bros. 3's comfy position wasn't as secure as we had thought. Could the next game pose just as much of a threat? Let's go to the bowl!!!

via GIPHY

Hey, doing the bowl method might help me cut down on the number of .gifs I have to make. There's one plus I can appreciate. Anyways, Nintendo gets another turn at the barrel this week as you all have to judge Metroid, the original title on the NES. Super Metroid was received fairly well but how does its predecessor stack up? Does Samus' first adventure deserve tremendous praise or is it forgettable dreck? Vote and discuss and be merry and all that good stuff!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote