View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 10:00 PM   #5352
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Randomly remembered this one Superman story I liked where some deadbeat dad ex-con dude switches bodies with Superman somehow because he was so envious of Supe's powers and how he didn't have to work hard and got everything.

He's all like "great, now I can actually make something of my life and have chances" but he finds being Superman so incredibly hard and taxing

Meanwhile, Superman is stuck in this dude's body and starts making his life better....

In the end, the dude willingly switches back because he found being Superman way too tough and stressful, and is surprised at what Superman has done in his life the short time he was living it and Superman is just all "we all have the chances to make our lives what we want, to make them better, and you don't need superpowers" or something like that....

Wish I could find it again to read it....
Just spent way too long googling.... found nothing.....
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote