View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 07:21 AM   #55323
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCrippyZ View Post
I'm not saying AEW is superior overall necessarily or not. That's subjective to each individual, viewer and talent.

What I am saying is that yes, anything that appears on TV and PPV, and even a "majority" of the so-called "big talent" live event matches, are planned almost move for move, but not necessarily "rehearsed".

It's not remotely as hard or time consuming if there are systems in place and you're trained to do it from the beginning. The fact that most people don't know this is ridiculously pathetic. The fact that you don't and/or can't believe this shows, not only, 1. how little you know about what actually happens (pure systematization due to effectiveness) in any major company, let alone an entertainment or any major company, but 2. how little you actually know about the details of how WWE's creative process works.

That obviously, doesn't mean that EVERY match, and certainly not every TV/PPV match and/or appearance is identical, scripted, and/or things don't sometimes go "off script" when needed of course. However, more often than not, if it's makes it to the public at large (appears on Raw, SD, NXT, "PPV", YouTube, etc.), everything they do is by design and often rehearsed at least one or more times.
Lol, that's absolute horse-shit and you know it.

I mean, not only is that not what actually happens, but it's also not the most efficient way of doing things. Why waste energy rehearsing shit when you can just go over shit with an agent and no one has to generate a fucking template for you?

Is criticism of AEW this effective in knocking you completely out of reality?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote