View Single Post
Old 01-31-2004, 07:49 PM   #55
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Vito 22
Is anyone gonna consider buying TEW? At first I wasn't but after looking at how in depth and realistic it's gonna be I'm really actually considering it.

Of course I would prefer to be able to find some way to get it for free but thanks to this much in-depth security system the game has it's pretty much impossible.
Pardon me for being uninformed, but what's TEW? Is that the latest EWR coming out, or something else?
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote