View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 10:19 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 53

Another week down and we're back with the greatest list of games in any publication, print or digital...you know, if you don't count all the other ones that are out there. Anyways, last week we tackled Samus and all of her original game's glory but where does her first entry fall on our awesome list of awesome? Let's calculate the average. Yes, I did factor in Seph's error from last week so we should be good. Leaderboard, show us what you got!

Damn, Samus does it again by creating yet ANOTHER four-way tie, this time for the number 41 spot alongside Time Crisis, Tekken, and Earthworm Jim with a solid middle of the road rating of 3.0! Samus is into the kink apparently.

Well, let's move on seeing as this is a new week. Let's go to the bowl and procure from it this week's title, shall we?

via GIPHY

There it is right in your face. It's the first entry in the Arkham series, Batman: Arkham Asylum! The Dark Knight's track record with video games has been very hit or miss but how did this one fare in your eyes? Was it worthy of the Caped Crusader or did it stumble like Joel Schumacher? Let's hear what you have to say and rate in good health! Until next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote