View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 09:58 AM   #3007
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Galino & Farnes are supposed to be slimy and shady legal 'advisors'. I got the name from a Late Show skit. I'd like to do more with them but their charisma sucks donkey dongs. I'd need to saddle them with a manager or make them the muscle for some douche heel.

I vary things up when I can and definitely for King of the Ring, especially when it's going to lead to a program down the road. My only challenge is finding a different winner for each year. I've only done repeat winners twice. Well, three if you count Queen of the Ring but I think it's fair to say Jenna is worth it.

Like I said, I wish there was a way to trade workers amongst other people's games. I'd give you my tag teams in a heart beat. Jenna and Awesome Kong would also be something. That something being a slobber knocker.

I told you I had something planned for Von Kamp. He's a low key favorite of mine but for whatever reason or another things always pass him over. I think he's gone 10 years in the game and I haven't put a singles belt on him.

Clubber Harris is supposed to be my big scary bad ass black dude so I guess the name served its purpose. I thought I'd used him up but screw it, I'll find something for him. Nothing like a good turn to refresh things.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote