View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 10:34 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 50 - ***THE GRAND FINALE???***

Well, we made it, boys and girls. It took a mere 50 weeks *ahem * but we're finally here. The final game from the pile is ready to be pulled out and unleashed on all of our candy asses! It's been a hell of a run and it's been a high point of my time here on TPWW going back and enjoying/dissing these memorable titles. I'm certainly eager to get this last piece of business taken care but we have one other last piece of business to take care of, namely figuring out where last week's Twisted Metal falls on our glorious list. Let's find out while simultaneously reflecting on the history from these last 49 entries:

Well, it flirts with the last place position but doesn't claim it. However, 47 isn't particularly impressive either. Well, I guess there's only thing left to do now. Container, do your worst!

via GIPHY

Here we go....

...WHATEVER COULD IT BE???..........

...the anticipation must be killing you!!!....

...I just know I'm going to get hate no matter what it is ....

....I apologize in advance.......

via GIPHY

And there it is. Gears of War, the original that kicked off another popular shooter franchise on the Xbox 360. The container has spoken. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to pass judgment on this game. Where shall it rank on our leaderboard? Amongst the elite or drowning with the mediocre? Vote, discuss, and be merry! Here's to the big 5-0!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote