View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 11:24 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 49

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's another week! Last week we tackled Samus and her Zero Suit gloriousness. I mean, we tackled her Super Nintendo entry of Super Metroid but let's face it, some of us were thinking about Zero Suit Samus. Right?

Well, regardless, we voted and discussed and it's time to tally the score. Let's look at the board. Show me SUPER METROID!!!

*ding*

Well, the number 14 spot just got a whole lot more crowded and steamy as Super Metroid helps in creating another first on the leaderboard: A FOUR-WAY TIE! It averages a solid 4.0 rating and joins Mario, Sonic, and Scottie Pippen in the upper reaches of this list.

Samus has had her day in the hot seat but who will be next? Behold...

via GIPHY

I really should have just done 'Eeny-Meeny-Miney-Moe'...

via GIPHY

...or flipped a coin...

via GIPHY

...and there we go. Oddly it got blurry close up but you can read it fine when its further away. Well if you can't see it either way the game is Twisted Metal! That's right, the original car battle title on the original Playstation joins the fray and dares you to remember it and pass your judgment upon it. Was it a fun and worthy entry in the early Playstation line-up? Do you remember it fondly? Let's take the poll and discuss. ONLY ONE GAME LEFT! Smell the excitement! Or...or not...

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote