View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 11:30 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 46

Brrrrr....waking up to fucking freezing cold and snow of all things is so rare here that I'm not sure how to function. I do know that it is Monday and it is definitely time for another Rate the Game. Hopefully this finds you well after an enjoyable Valentine's Day. Last week we tackled Virtua Fighter. Certainly not one of my favorites but how did it fair with all of you? We've got the leaderboard to help with that conundrum so let's check it out!

Oof, it barely eeks out over the other 3D fighter on the list, Tekken, but it's on the lower end here overall with an average of 3.09. Sounds about right. Maybe it's not too late to track it down and give it another shot? Well another problem for another time. It's CONTAINER OF DOOM time, boys and girls! This time, with the snow caking our surroundings in glorious rare splendor, I figure why not brave the below freezing temperatures and share it's majesty with you as I do the draw. Unless you live in a place where it's so plentiful you're sick of it, well, then let's just focus on the draw. And away we go!

via GIPHY

Game...

via GIPHY

...set...

via GIPHY

...MATCH! Ooh, this one might be rough. It's Earthworm Jim! If I recall there was a difference between the SNES and Genesis versions but I could be wrong. I guess just rate the one you played or rate them as a whole? I remember enjoying it but you all have the power here, too! What say you? How does this forgotten mascot's first game rate with you? Vote, discuss, and stay toasty!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote