View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 11:25 AM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 40

Well we're back on schedule after an unfortunate turn of events that neither expected or welcomed. I have to put that behind me and look forward to a new year ripe with potential. Like maybe we've got a new number one on our list? Chrono Trigger seemed universally loved and I even took my rating of 5 into consideration when calculating the average. I also made sure to deduct Helmsphere's 2 rating as requested. So let's unveil the updated leaderboard:

*EDIT*: I took into account RDD's last minute score for Chrono Trigger so I'm going to have to update this sucker yet again. He gave it a 5 as well so let's see what changes, if any, that brings*

*EDIT* Chrono Trigger manages to crack the top 3 and break the monopoly Nintendo has claimed for so long and takes the number two spot! It's a whole new ballgame! Well, not really as we're still just pulling names out of a container and rating them. Speaking of which...

via GIPHY

...ready...

via GIPHY

...set...

via GIPHY

...BAM! It's slightly obscured by my gross finger but your game to rate this week is the sequel to a video game classic, Sonic the Hedgehog 2! Is it better than the original? Does it hold up to this day? What ground, if any, did it break? The answers to these questions and others is up to you! We're winding down to the final 10 so rate on and in good health! Cheers and happy new year!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.

Last edited by M-A-G; 01-05-2021 at 01:33 PM.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote