View Single Post
Old 02-20-2004, 07:53 AM   #132
Cactus Sid
Smashing Blouse

Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)Cactus Sid is a chill bro (7,500+)
Ok, so I went back to my old WWE game, my next event is the 2006 Royal Rumble (turns out I was actually in 2005 ) Here's the card

The Royal Rumble- Chris Benoit, Lance Storm, Rhyno, The Rock, Chris Hero, Eddie Guerrero, Kane, Kurt Angle, Matt Hardy Version 1.0, Shawn Michaels, Trent Acid, Christian, John Cena, Rob Van Dam, Tajiri, Christopher Daniels, CM Punk, Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin, Rob Conway, Nick Dinsmore, Edge, Amazing Red, Jerry Lynn, Hurricane, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Ace Steel, AJ Styles, Booker T

Undisputed Heavyweight Title: Brock Lesnar vs Chris Jericho vs Chris Mental (c)

Womans Title: Victoria (c) vs Precious Lucy

Undisputed Tag Team Titles: TWGTT vs Daniels and CM Punk (c) vs Edge and Christian

Extreme Title: Rob Van Dam (c) vs Colt Cabana

United Nations Title: Matt Hardy Version 1.0 (c) vs Trent Acid

John Cena vs Booker T

Alexis Laree vs Trish Stratus

The Return Of Chris Benoit!

Basically as the story goes, the Royal Rumble has been hyped as the most open Rumble of all time (yeah right its bloody obvious who's gonna win )

Mental/Jericho/Lesnar has been coming to a head for months, Jericho's been winning loads of matches and beat The Rock to become Number 1 Contender, but he's still never beaten Lesnar who keeps gunning for him, Mental hasn't lost a match as Champion, so the basic storyline is that all of these guys are unbeatable, but one of them has to win.

Victoria vs Precious Lucy is a filler while I build up to Victoria vs Lollipop at Mania, it was gonna be Molly vs Lollipop but Molly got injured thank god I hotshotted the title to Trish before she got injured, I was doing an angle where Trish beat Molly for the title, Molly got the rematch, and a returning Alexis Laree cost Trish the title. But instead I ran it with Victoria

Tag Title match is basically building up for Mania, Punk and Daniels are the best tag team I've ever had, and the story is that there are a number of teams after the gold, and they'll be forced to defend it against all of them at Mania

Extreme Title is another filler as I had to get RVD on the PPV, and Cabana's morale is dropping like a stone, so I shoved him in.

There is gonna be a story behind the Matt Hardy/Trent Acid match, but you'll have to wait for the results

Cena/Booker T is a match which basically determines whether I push them both. They keep asking to face each other, but give me a really shite contest, so this is do or die.

Alexis Laree vs Trish Stratus- Payback, as stated above

The Return Of Benoit- Out for 7 months, he was my Undisputed Champion, so its the basic Triple H storyline, except with someone who has talent.
Cactus Sid is offline   Reply With Quote