View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 06:55 PM   #31
Droford

Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Droford makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAdamEvansFan View Post
Ric Flair angrily confronted the on-air male companion of Orlando Jordan at a bar that a number of wrestlers and personnel hung out at following the Mar. 23 iMPACT! taping.

Flair reportedly got very upset watching the male companion dance at the bar and decided to confront him. Jordan’s male companion was said to be shaken by the wrestling legend’s comments and left the bar shortly thereafter.

Furthermore, Flair was said to be fuming over the young male having a role in the company as he feels he does not belong in the locker room.

It's 2010. Really? Ric Flair is criticizing someone for their lifestyle. How hyprocritical.

Getting arrested for domestic abuse, binge drinking, countless DUIs, repeated divorces.... I could go on... It's 2010.. If you have a problem with homosexuality, then move in an underground bunker and shut the fuck up...

Your suppose to be a role model yet you act like a child. Your no legend, your pathetic.

You make me sick... From now on, I'm not calling you Naiche.. I'm calling you BITCH..

And to think, I had a poster of you on my wall for 10 years.. You MAKE ME SICK...

I sat in the rain for 6 hours to get your autograph when I was a kid...

Now I look back, what a waste of time... For a deadbeat loser... Going back on your word of retirement to HBK because you blow all your money on gambling, bad investments, wives, etc.. Grow up..

Your old, washed up, and pathetic... Don't like todays storylines? Get a time machine or get the fuck out...

The REALISTIC dude - Adam Evans
The image of Ric Flair running around trying to find a Hot Tub Time Machine to take him back to the 80's..ha
Droford is offline   Reply With Quote