View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 12:43 PM   #2922
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
Hotbody segments remain the most brilliant thing Hotbody is a paragon of virtue, spiders all over my body would make me convulse and probably have major heart palpitations, so I'd be all for getting stomped on.

Fatal four way! That's going to be fire.

Hotbody showing a lot of depth to his character by showing his compassion and quick thinking skills. I mean, imagine if all of those spiders had bitten Demiras! Isn't the rule the smaller the deadlier? It really is quite amazing how selfless Hotbody can be.

I feel kind of dirty doing another four-way immediately after a PPV where I had a four-way as a featured match. I was looking to make Seth Von Kamp the next contender, give Carmichael some time off, and do Haven vs. McDaniels but then that made King of the Ring and SummerSlam a bit troublesome. Ultimately this was the best I could think of after debating in my head.

I imagine that image was a generalization of how everyone at home watching felt, Scott Keith included. It's my normal state of being whenever I gaze at Jenna for prolonged periods of time. Speaking of which....

M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote