Thread: NXT Megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 06:29 PM   #159
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
I mean let’s see where we are next week, right?

There will have been a curiosity bump this week for NXT, will it hold/grow that bump? I don’t think so. Meanwhile AEW have a huge show lined up.

The audience is fluid, WWE can pop a rating when they need/want to (albeit often with diminishing returns when it comes to things like “Legends”/“Retro”/“Old School” themed shows), the product just doesn’t hold people’s attention. More than likely the same for AEW tbf.
I’m just doing turnabout. Whenever AEW squeaks anywhere close to the WWE in any area, even backwards through time, you’ll hear about it.

It’s reasonable to think they won’t hold it. This was the relaunch and the wedding. Both seem to pop ratings. That being said, this is just tiny NXT. Those sensational returns aren’t going to be as meaningful as with a Raw or SmackDown. That and the show being somewhat good makes me hopeful that they can actually get something going here.

I don’t expect it to go up 28% again, lol. But it will be interesting if it holds steady it even sees slight gains.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote