View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 11:56 PM   #2969
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I think real life AEW outdid me this week with how they handled the Inner Circle dissension storyline last night.

The group (sans Wardlow) was in the ring doing a promo, Jericho says it's time to shake up the group and MJF says maybe they should trim the fat. Sammy Guevara then plays a video he shot from the Inner Circle locker room showing the other members agreeing to overthrow Jericho and put MJF in charge.

Cut to the ring, everyone looks ready to beat down Jericho only everyone to turn around and now all the founding members have cornered MJF instead. "You think we don't talk every day and didn't already know what you were trying to do?"

MJF begs off like a bitch and then says "I swear i wasn't trying to take over your Inner Circle, I was too busy forming my own" leading to Wardlow, FTR, and Shawn Spears sneaking into the ring and doing an ambush. FTR and Spears aligning after I stuck them together in my game.

Anyway, it's now a face Inner Circle vs. a heel whatever the hell MJF's group is gonna be called. It might actually justify doing a Blood and Guts match down the line. I love me a stable war.

I just thought it was cool because EVERYBODY thought Jericho was getting usurped and turning face, only to subvert expectations by turning the entire original stable face instead and letting MJF reign with a brand new group as the ultimate dickhead heel.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote