View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 03:56 PM   #502
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
According to the Observer Newsletter, Season 3 is going to be split up into two halves with the first half airing starting in May and the second half latter in the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer Newsletter
Dark Side of the Ring, the most-watched television show in the history of VICE, returns for season three, which I believe will be broken up into two parts. The first part starts with a two-hour show on 5/6, which means a Thursday night time slot, I guess to avoid NXT on Tuesday. The big episode of the season is the first one on Brian Pillman. After that will be Nick Gage, Collision in Korea, Ultimate Warrior (notable because A&E is doing Ultimate Warrior as well), Grizzly Smith and the Smith family (Jake Roberts, Rockin Robin Smith and Sam Houston) and Dynamite Kid. Of these episodes, I was interviewed for Pillman and Dynamite. It’s been confirmed to us that the second half of season three would then take place later in the year for six or seven weeks
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote