Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 05:40 PM   #2460
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
I think drunken trips to Wendy’s did that.
I blame alcohol and self-loathing myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by screech View Post
lol so where does "AEW forced Jericho to hit the sauce a bit too hard" fit in the "I want logical wrestling discussion" argument?
They pay him $3 million to take no responsibility for his health and well-being. Yes, Jericho is a grown-ass man, but the WWE cut Kurt Angle when they saw the path he was on in 2006. Jericho is CLEARLY having a very public mid-life meltdown. If his health and weight weren’t getting to him, why would he go on Twitter and post pictures of him sucking in his gut to make himself look like he’s in better shape than he is?

But this company won’t send him home. They won’t ask him to stay in some sort of presentable shape that doesn’t embarrass a whole bunch of potentially new viewers. They don’t even ask him to stop going to South Dakota or wherever the fuck and stop spreading a potentially fatal disease. They’re just marks that are happy to have “Omg, omg, omg! It’s Chris Jericho! He beat Austin and Rock in the same night!” there to buy him birthday cakes and do whatever the fuck he wants on their show.

That’s how it fits into logical wrestling discussion, you boot-licker.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote