Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 01:15 AM   #2451
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I sort of get the frustration. I genuinely thought for so many years with ratings tanking, that WWE would realize how bad they have gotten and do something drastic. But they just get worse and worse. I miss WWF so much! I was always a big wrestling fan so it sucks that it’s basically unwatchable now.

I was interested in AEW but then you switch the channel and have the same stupid stuff going on there. There isn’t much elite about it. I think it’s the anger and disappointment that someone comes along and offers hope, but just don’t deliver (maybe while acting like they do)

It’s actually insane how bad wrestling has gotten today. We all laughed at TNA back when, but it was actually amazing at its peak compared to the dross being served up today.

Wrestling, across the board, has lost its way big time.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote