View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 08:45 AM   #90
thebitch
thebitch is back

thebitch does not have that much rep yet (10+)
RYLAND REPORT OF THE WEEK:

Ric Flair is recovering from a Eye Injury, expect him to be back in action in 1 month. Christian is out with a Ripped Bicep, but he should return in around 4 months.

The midcard ranks are packed with great talent. In particular, i think any one of Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Jamie Noble, Nova, Rob Conway and Bryan Clarke could be the next worker to find their way into the main event.

We certainly have high hopes for Ohio Valley Wrestling. We're watching a group of workers, including Rikishi, Tommy Dreamer, Chris Kanyon, Nunzio and Maven, very closely as they have a heck of a lot of potential.

Read some Internet reports last week - great work as usual from The Scotsman. Good gawd almighty, he is a hoss! A Scottish hoss at that.

Randy Savage has been rumoured on other sites to be in negotiations with us. I will say that as far as i'm concerned, although we are of course keeping an open-mind, we have had no meetings with this talented performer.

Another great show from Raw, it's becoming a high point of the WWE week. Smackdown! is an exciting product, definitely a strong part of our brand. Another great show from WWE Blackout, it's becoming a high point of the WWE week.

Chris Jericho is a real positive force backstage, and continues to be a shining example of what being a locker room leader is all about.

Big thanks to our fantastic sponsors World Domination Inc, Droese Garbage, Irwin's Taxes and EWR 4.0; these mutually beneficial relationships are great for all parties involved.

Until next time, take care...
Adam Ryland
thebitch is offline   Reply With Quote