View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 12:09 AM   #19649
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by Friday Night Smackdown on UPN .... what its no longer on Fridays? Why was I never told of this. At least its still on ... oh come on, whoever took UPN please bring it back:

Quote:
"As much as I'm a fan of all of NXT, there are some things that the fans go crazy for and I'm like 'I don't get it!? But okay, that's where we'll go!' I'm 46, I'm like ... 'Phew, that doesn't work to me but God bless 'em, let them go.'"
Triple H during the recent NXT panel about his view of NXT crowds. Highlights the difference between him and Vince in that regard.

Quote:
Roman Reigns recently spoke with Hot 97 to promote Susan G Komen and breast cancer awareness. During the interview, Reigns commented on his experience with winning the 2015 Royal Rumble as well as the crowd turning on him.

“It was rough. It’s crazy because it was one of the most special nights of my life, but it didn’t go exactly like I’d hoped or planned. So it was emotional. It was a roller coaster,” Reigns said of the harsh reaction from the WWE Universe.”

“When you’re out there in that ring, there’s a lot of emotion and passion going on. I love what I do. I love this form of art. So to get that negative response, it can hurt your feelings,” Reigns said.

Reigns brought up that The Rock knew the fans would react negatively.

“I think he had a good idea. With social media, with so many different outlets and platforms that we have now, you can kind of get a taste of what’s happening, the way people are swinging and where you’re falling. Leading up, for weeks I could see it developing and the movement getting stronger. I knew I wasn’t going to be a popular guy that night. I didn’t realize it was going to be so strong,” Reigns said.
Full interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG9kJb8oqjk

Quote:
WWE recently applied for a general trademark for the name Asuka, which is the former Kana in NXT. They also filed for a “Seth Rollins” trademark for merchandise use.

WWE recently abandoned these trademarks with the reason, “ABANDONED – FAILURE TO RESPOND TO LATE RESPONSE” – Eve Torres, Naomi, Just Bring It, Stardust and Lunatic Fringe.

WWE recently abandoned the following trademarks with the reason, “CONTINUED USE NOT FILED WITHIN GRACE PERIOD, UN-REVIVABLE” – Cryme Tyme, WWE HD, WWEHD, WWEShop, Candice Michelle and Hornswoggle.
Quote:
It appears Carmella suffered a stinger at tonight's WWE NXT live event in Nashville, Tennessee.

During her match against Eva Marie, Carmella took a bump on the back of her head and the match was stopped. The referee threw up the dreaded "X" and motioned to the back of his own head as WWE trainers, including Dr. Chris Amann, came to the ring.

Carmella was crying in the ring but did leave with some help. Eva was met with "please retire" chants. It appears Carmella is alright and just suffered a stinger but we'll keep you updated.
According to reports, Eva Marie botched a move and ended up accidentally kicking/kneeing Carmella in the head instead.

Quote:
A new blog entry at Jim Ross site, JrsBarBQ.com.

“Amazing that some people think that Daniel Bryan’s return can cure all WWE TV ratings ills alone. Not true. Bryan should not be considered for a return until he is completely, 100% medically cleared of which WWE will insure.

Ratings go down just like live event tickets sales and for the same reasons….the paying customers are not getting what they feel that they want. Promoters get market research daily.

Those that listen and compromise what they may be feeling is the right way to go generally are rewarded with increased profitability. Those that think that the fans don’t know what the fans really want, generally continue to downtrend. It’s simple marketing 101.

Listen to the paying customers and allow them to guide you to what some refer to the Promised Land or, better said, the land of profitability.”

Some other sheet news includes:
  • Update to Cena being dropped from several upcoming shows as WWE announced its due to Cena wanting time off for personal reasons and nothing injury or scheduling wise.
  • NJPW announced their Network-like service NJPWWorld will be having live English commentary for their upcoming King of Pro Wrestling ppv. http://njpwworld.com/imagecache/2/0/...0?r=1309246978
  • WWE revealed Rosa Mendes has become their new backstage reporter for Smackdown. https://www.facebook.com/wwe/videos/10153289796196443/
  • In a "WWE Did You Know" type fact, John Cena hasn't had a clean loss in a singles match on RAW since 2009. Last clean RAW singles loss was in 2009 vs Triple H while he's averaging just 2 singles losses per year for RAW since 2012. In regards to Smackdown, hasn't lost a singles match in the past 10 years. https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc...last_10_years/
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote