View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 09:21 AM   #2980
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The thing with Martyn LaSalle is that I picture him in the same vein as guys like Eddie Guerrero and AJ Styles and Shawn Michaels where, yes, they're small and easily tossed around, it's not beyond the realm of possibility where they can hang with a larger opponent because of craftiness and mat work. I've had guys start out working the cruiserweight ranks and winning that belt but also moving on to become World Champion so LaSalle is someone I'm a fan off and will keep in the back of my mind as someone who I can easily move to the top when the time comes.

That being said, Shawn Dangerson is another dude who deserves more of a break. If I can't push him right now in a cruiserweight feud, maybe slapping him together with someone to work against a heel team might be enough for now. He needs a manager, though. I'm looking at you, Sophie Waters!!!

WWE's Emma was, is, and always will be a cuddly little wombat. My Emma is pretty much the opposite as she's a brute along with Billie Padgett. When they debuted, it was as a trio known as the Brooklyn Sisterhood, basically a bunch of street hoodlums and they went on a tear, having memorable encounters with probably my favorite collection of women workers, Riott, Sophie Waters, and even Lisa Benton back when she was an active competitor. I wish I had been around the forums around that time to post all of their lovely goodness because their work overshadowed a lot of what the men were doing. If I do a tag team title for the women, I'm glad to still have Emma and Billie to help prop it up.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote