View Single Post
Old 02-19-2022, 09:26 PM   #63700
GD

GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Ali made himself a prisoner. Fuck that dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GD View Post
I've been hearing a lot of rumors about Mr. Nerfect being a racist xenophobe. While we've had an adversarial relationship in the past, I simply refuse to believe them.

So what if Tony Khan and Mustafa Ali are both proud Americans of Pakistani decent? Two countries Nerfect has prejudice against. It's simply not true.
Quote:
He’s a whiny prick. I am going to continue to not watch whatever show he is on. Seriously, you can’t be such a fucking idiot as to think this is the way to getting what you want.
Quote:
Exactly. He’s such a whiny prick. He deserves to be locked into a contract. That will show him how not be an idiot. Sit at home and cash your paycheck dumb dumb
Quote:
I am sure Nerfect approved of Keith Lee versus Isaiah Kassidy from this week’s episode of Dynamite. Two amazing African American athletes just putting on a quality squash match.

Quote:
Watching Keith Lee’s AEW debut:

* “First-ever Face of the Revolution qualifying match…” shut the fuck up. They’ve done this gimmick before. If people didn’t have to qualify, it’s trivial, if they did, this is a lie. Fuck Excalibur is an awful announcer.

* Horrible music for Keith Lee.

* AEW fans are not people you want to share a train cab with.

* Keith Lee pulls faces like a child who didn’t successfully bake the cookies, but mom said she was proud of him for trying.

* Justin Roberts is way too labored.

* Horrible music for Keith Lee.

* Crowd chanting something obnoxious. Makes you realize they’re all mouth-breathers and this place isn’t sold out.

* Keith Lee taking his jacket off and looking so smug about looking like total shit got a laugh out of me.

* Isiah Kassidy launched himself in that opening spot.

* JR doing his best on commentary, kind of has to pad time by saying “it feels good” as Keith Lee does his second or third of about eight kneeling poses.

* Holy shit, Lee almost got stuck under the bottom rope.

* These spots don’t even look good. The slingshot crossbody looked like real effort.

* He’s blown up.

* HATE Matt Hardy. The guy has become unbearable.

* This is fucking boring. He’s trying to do a squash match, which is the sort of shit they wanted to do with him in the WWE and he couldn’t pull off.

* Keith Lee can’t really roll out of the ring. I’m worried about his heart condition.

* Something fucking sucked with the editing when he caught Kassidy off the unnecessary dive after the unnecessary post-match attack.

* The catch of Marc Quen was cool. That’s about the only thing so far. The powerbomb onto Kassidy looked sloppy as shit though.

Verdict: Fucking awful. Keith Lee is not a star, and I don’t think this run is going to be sustainable. He looks like someone that was released from the WWE due to health issues.
Quote:
Ut-oh!

This is nothing but a coincidence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Olajuwon View Post
That’s a lot of words just to say “I don’t like black people.”
Quote:
Dude, you don’t understand wrestling like Nerfect does. You just don’t have that in you. I’m sorry. It’s just…you’re either born with it or not. Your take just sucks.
Nerfect is not a racist. Just coincidences.
GD is offline   Reply With Quote