View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 07:31 PM   #2072
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopydate View Post
Thanks, Vito. May need to take you up on that. And thanks for the compliments. Really enjoying your game, too. Very interested in seeing what you've got in mind for Fatal Fourway and the second season of NXT. Guessing Alex Riley, Joe Hennig, and Johnny Prime all get looks. Probably one or both of Jackson Andrews or Eli Cottonwood. Maybe Brett DiBiase and/or Wes Brisco? Big FCW fan so I'm interested to see how you play it off. Of course, you could also just have Kaval come in and destroy everybody for a few weeks too.
Nice, I'd love to see your game posted over there on the Dome. They'd probably dig it.

I'm thinking about using most of the guys you mentioned for NXT Season 2. I don't follow FCW much but I'm basing my decisions on what little I've seen and what I hear about the guys.

Thus far the only Rookie/Pro pairings I've decided on are Eli Cottonwood/Kane and Brett DiBiase/Ted DiBiase. I will also definitely bring along Alex Riley, Joe Hennig, and Kaval. As far as pros go, I'm not too sure yet - I want to get at least one surefire main eventer in there so I'll probably use Edge.

I actually plan on using NXT as a fun "house rule". I plan on continuing to run NXT every 6 months and at the end, the winner receives the title shot although all 8 wind up free agents to help fill out the main roster. As such, once a new NXT season starts up I have to continually replenish FCW and prepare to future endeavor some people once my main roster becomes overcrowded. I'll treat it like the minor leagues, and as a term of condition that every year I MUST wind up calling up at least 16 new people from NXT (along with anyone else I may call up).
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote