View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 01:06 PM   #2069
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I will continue posting my progress here on the off-chance that anybody outside of Loopydate actually reads this thread, however, I have also begun posting my game on the EWBattleground. They have a pretty active area for EWR/TEW diaries called "The Dome". I haven't received very many comments on my game, but it's gotten about 300 views so at least I know people are reading.

They are admittedly pretty anal about certain things (namely posts - you shouldn't post in your diary topic unless you are making a significant update and/or answering a question or criticism from somebody. If you simply make a post like "Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, my game's not dead, etc." they will chew you out)...but it seems like a good community to post these in overall and help maintain my interest.

Anyways, Loopy - I think you've done some great things with your game, and I definitely think they'd like it over there. If I were you I'd totally set up a topic over there and start posting your shows gradually from the very beginning (until you can catch up to where you are now). They really love to see character development and you've definitely shown that with people like the Natural Born Ministry, "Nature Boy" Dave Batista, etc.

If you're interested the link is:
http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index.php
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote