View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 05:02 PM   #2050
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Anyway, since I don't feel like beginning in May 2010 and autobooking through 3 weeks worth of shows (risking injuries and fluke occurrences on the way), here's what went down in my mind from Over the Limit through the final day of the month, when I then start on Tuesday, June 1st:

Over the Limit - May 23: Cena retains. Swagger retains. Punk beats Rey via help from the masked man, meaning Rey must pledge to the SES. Orton beats Edge in a close contest. Hart Dynasty retain with Bret at ringside. McIntyre retains. Maryse wins the Divas title. R-Truth beats Ted Jr, turns out Virgil was in cahoots with Truth to give Ted a taste of...well, the truth.

Raw - May 24: Batista gives a bitter farewell speech to the crowd's chagrin. This is his last night in the company. Orton and Edge are announced as two of Cena's challengers at Fatal 4 Way. Miz cashes in mandatory rematch against Bret, no DQ again, the Hart Dynasty are held at bay but Daniel Bryan comes out of the crowd and kicks Miz' head in, Bret retains.

NXT - May 25: Wade Barrett over Justin Gabriel. David Otunga beats Heath Slater. PROS POLL - 1. Barrett stays at the top, 2. Ditto for Otunga, 3. Gabriel. Heath Slater is gone.

Superstars - May 27: Who cares? It's Superstars.

SmackDown - May 28: General fallout from the PPV. It is announced that Rey will have to pledge to the Straight Edge Society NEXT week - but there's a catch. Much like those who pledge have to shave, Rey will have to remove his mask. To demonstrate, the SES masked man unmasks to reveal Joey Mercury, who explains his real life problems and how Punk has saved him.

Raw - June 30: A Cena/Edge/Orton main event match is spoiled by Sheamus, who is then announced as the final participant at Fatal Four Way. Bret Hart announces that tonight is his final night in WWE, and as such, he's vacating the United States championship. A tournament will be held to crown a new champion, and the finals of the tournament will happen at Fatal Four Way.

And so, that brings me to June 1st. The first show I post will be NXT whenever I get to it.

Last edited by Evil Vito; 05-21-2010 at 05:20 PM.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote